Monday, September 27, 2010

Long Weekend Getaway

While Daddy and I celebrated our anniversary in Ohio, Knox was busy making memories at Chris and Erin's house. He had a BIG time playing with his cousins, Reed and Chase. These are some of my favorite pictures Aunt Erin took:










First carousel ride







Daddy and I were SO glad to see the boys when we got back - but after all of the fun Knox had, I was wondering if he really wanted to come home! It was such a blessing being able to get away - and know Knox was in great hands. We're so thankful for "Tiss" and "Enn"!

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

We had so much fun with Knox and hope he'll come stay with us again soon!

All three boys played so well with one another. It was truly a blessing having all three of them.

We love you!