Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Let it snow!

We have been blessed with lots of beautiful snow this winter season. I have felt like a little kid myself. I am so thankful to have the "job" that I do, which enables me to play in the snow with Knox and our family any time we want.
Here are some pictures of some of the memories we made...
Bubba, Uncle Jack, Nana, and Knox
Knox enjoyed riding the four-wheeler with the boys

"Hold you, Bubba."
(Knox never says, "Hold me." So funny.)

Knox loves to play with glasses at Nana's house.
He also enjoys drinking hot chocolate, hence the messy pj's. Ha.

Knox and KK during their glasses photoshoot


KK's look is PRICELESS!


Knox adores KK

The battery died on the golfcart,
but that didn't stop us from having a great time!

Before the frame was hung on the wall,
Knox named and kissed some of his favorite people.
So sweet.

Lucky enjoyed Knox loving on him

Nana and I built Knox a mini-snowman.
He was beyond excited!!!




"Cookie eyes!"
"Cheese nose!"
Notice Knox's crooked finger - just like Daddy

Just one of the many kisses Knox gave the snowman
We had SNOW much fun!!!!

No comments: