We partied at our church again, and it seemed to be just fine with Knox. He was so excited to be having his very own 'Spiderman Birdday Party!' He wore a Spiderman shirt, watch, and sticker, so he thought he was super cool.
His favorite possession is his Gator. There was no doubt about it - it had to go to the party.
Peyton, Knox, Moma, and Daddy
-eating cake & ice cream with Grandaddy
-riding the Gator with Sonny
Knox was super sweet when he was opening presents. He got so excited over each and every gift. It was a joy watching his little eyes light up with every surprise. He put his chair from Sonny to good use immediately!
Because Knox was still potty training, we had a little interruption in the gift opening. It was a false alarm, but I thought it'd be funny for him to read this years later. We temporarily left the present area and went for the pinata. Bless him. ha!
The pinata was cool - at first. But then Knox didn't know what to think about everyone being mean to Spiderman. And he was pretty much devastated when Spiderman lost his head. As a mother, I didn't think to explain to him what was happening.
Oops.
I hope he's not forever tramatized.
Oops.
I hope he's not forever tramatized.
Sonny, Knox, Chase, Reed, Kately,
Gracie, Lexie, Mackenzie, and Ryeder

No comments:
Post a Comment