Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Just for Fun - The Secret

Just for fun, I thought I'd let you read another post from the other blog. I know you are all so proud of me for FINALLY keeping a secret!!! It was not an easy task at ALL! Here's some of my thoughts on July 1, 2008...


I can't get over how hard it is to keep a secret!!
  • I have talked to Erin more in the past week than I normally do in an entire month. And with every convo, it just gets harder and harder!
  • Daddy called yesterday. Nope. Couldn't tell him.
  • Today is Sue's 60th birthday. (Happy birthday Sue!) Called her to wish her well on her special day. Wanted to surprise her with the good news. Nope. Couldn't do it.
  • Trish ordered Mother a "This Nana Belongs To" shirt for her 50th birthday. I wanted to tell Trish to go ahead and add one more child on there. Nope. Couldn't tell her.
  • Shelley just emailed us, saying she has a new blog. I'd love to tell her about ours, but I just can't!
  • Brandon asked everyone in the Sunday school class if anyone else is pregnant. I just sat in silence. Not even a snicker.
  • I had a softball tournament this past weekend. I was scared to pitch, in fear of a line-drive up the middle. Instead of telling anyone, I just prayed for safety and asked Benjie to pray, too. God took care of me!
  • My facebook activities have slowed down b/c I am scared I'll end up spilling the beans.
July 17 - could you please hurry?!!!

Looking back on this now, this post doesn't even do any justice!

No comments: