Thursday, September 11, 2008
Mom Update - 15 weeks 6 days
It's been 15 days since our last post & picture, and it feels like a lot has changed since then. I am feeling MUCH better! I have not been sick since Saturday, August 30 - and we're very thankful for that. I had always heard the 2nd trimester was one of the best times during the pregnancy, and so far, I believe it to be true. I am really beginning to be able to fully enjoy being pregnant. As you can see in the picture below, we seem to be expanding just fine. : )
Labels:
Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Look at that precious baby bump! I love it!! I am so thrilled you are feeling better! Counting down the days to your next appointment! Love you
I love you.... Im so ready to find out the sex of little baby houston!!! :) Joseph
I'm glad you're feeling better! You're growing right along. I LOVE your belly. Can't wait to find out if we're getting another niece or nephew. Either way we will be thrilled!! Love You!
That belly is just the cuteset thing!!!!! I am so proud you are feeling better:) Don't forget to call me tomorrow and update me on you Dr. appointment!! Loves ya, Amber
Love the baby bump!! Im so glad you are feeling much better these days. See you soon. love ya
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOMMY-TO-BE!
WE LOVE YOU,
CHRIS, ERIN, & REED
Post a Comment