First and foremost, we're proud to announce the name of our baby boy...
Benjamin Knox Houston
He is being named after his daddy, Benjamin Lex Houston, and his great-great grandfather, Robert Knox Houston.
Our appointment went well today. We started out the day with the glucose test. While waiting an hour, we were able to go look at our precious little boy in 3d and 4d. Below are a few of the 4d pictures...
Also, I passed the glucose test! They told me I was sweet, but not too sweet. (We already knew that.) However, my blood is a little low, so I was given a prescription. Daddy has already gotten that filled for me, and I will begin taking that medication tomorrow.
Our next appointment is in three weeks, and then we will begin biweekly appointments. We will meet with Dr. K. on Tuesday, December 30th at 4:00 p.m.
In other news, a construction crew has been at our house this week. They've been putting in new windows (which look absolutely fabulous). They finally began working on Knox's room today. The moment we pulled into the driveway, I wanted to cry tears of joy. I am so excited about getting his room ready and making it perfect for him.
I fell even more in love with our little man today!

5 comments:
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! I am just completely amazed with these pictures.
God is so good! I love you!
I love the name. It's something different and I like that. I'll have to come over and look at your house. I know everything will be perfect. The pictures are so cool. They didn't do the 3 & 4-D when I was pregnant. You can basically tell exactly what they look like! AMAZING! He's already precious. Love You!
I absolutely love the name!!!!
So glad you passed the test...even though I would love to see you:)
I wanna see Knox's room when yall get it ready!!!
i love the name and i love the pictures of that sweet boy. Let me know when you get done with the room so we can come see it. Let me know if you need any help with anything. i can't wait to meet Knox!!!!
love yall.
What a fabulous name and what a beautiful baby. I would have cried if I'd been there. What a miracle.
Post a Comment