Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Seventh Appointment - December 30, 2008

Our appointment today with Dr. K. was very brief, but all is well!

My blood pressure was 112/68. I have gained 3 pounds since the previous appointment, but Dr. K. said that wasn't too bad considering that was during the Christmas holidays. (I happily agreed with him.)
Knox's heartrate was 138. My fundal measurement was 34. That's actually larger than I expected, but our nurse practioner has told us in the past that Dr. K. measures a little differently than she does. Regardless, the measurement is still good.

We are now going to begin our biweekly appointments. We will meet with Dr. K. again on January 13th at 4:15.

Daddy and I were talking on the way home from the appointment about how blessed we have been during the pregnancy thus far. We give God all the glory!

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

We are so glad your appointment went well. Tell Knox we love him!

We love you too,

Chris, Erin, & Reed