Grandmother Gapen is currently in the hospital for radiation treatments for a brain tumor. We surprised her last weekend with a visit from Knox. His big ole grin is sure to make anyone feel better!

Knox's first(?) feel of grass
He's lived a pretty sheltered life :)
Laid back strolling with Daddy
Notice the same expressions
I love my daddy!
See my tooth?!!

Playing with Pop at the hospital

Grandmother, Mommy, and Knox

Get well soon, Grandmother! We love you!

Chillin' on the loveseat

Big grin with a double chin

Sweet, sweet boys!
Reed and Knox

Knox has been working on some teeth for quite a while now. He finally got his first one last week, and the second one broke through yesterday. Both teeth are on the bottom. Our baby boy is growing up too fast!!


It's so hard to get a picture of his teeth, especially since he usually has his hand, a teething ring, a toy, or his pacifier in his mouth. Last week I tried to get a picture of his solo tooth.


His tongue covered his tooth, but this is the smile that melts our hearts!!

Oh, I forgot to mention his toes.
They're usually in his mouth also.
We went to Great Aunt Peggy's last weekend on the way home from Birmingham to eat with Grandma's family. This was Knox's first time to meet most of them. We had a great time.

Taking a nap in Grandma's arms


This is "the look" I get when I call his name

Knox and Grandma
Knox enjoys going to the park to watch Daddy play softball. His two best friends at the games are Clark and Jaycee Drew.

Sweet sugar from Clark

Precious sugar from Jaycee Drew

Our favorite feature - - those big, fat legs!!

Mower + rock = broken glass
Broken glass on Mommy's truck = playtime in the waiting room
Make the most of each moment. They all pass too soon!
Knox enjoying hanging out with Nana

Speaking of hanging out, our little monkey holding his bottle with his hands AND feet
Silly boy!

Nana and the monkey
6 comments:
I'm SOOOO glad he finally got a tooth. That's been a long time coming! Precious little boy and really good pictures.Love You!
Love the pictures of him holding the bottle. Hands and feet. Toooo cute.
Love these new pictures! Growing so fast! Sweet, Sweet, Sweet! Nuf said!
What a precious little boy! I just want you to know that I am outside sitting on the ground in the front yard, so I could get a strong enough Internet signal to look at Knox's blog!!!
I loved all the pictures! I love that big, beautiful smile! Please send me the pics of Knox & Reed!
Love you!
I love the smile and the chubby legs!
I searched to find my favorite pictures and try to decide if Knox looked like the mom or the dad. I decided that I love the 'toe in the mouth' one because I have a pic of all of my grandchildren putting their toe in their mouth. Mostly the right toe. So, I will go with the toe. The adopted grandmama
Post a Comment