Saturday, July 4, 2009

Five Months Old

Knox is 5 months old today! We have been having so much fun the past few days!

We went swimming at Poppy & Granny's pool with Uncle Jack and Nana.

He even found a girlfriend. She's cute and doesn't complain about anything.

Hey babe! Whatcha eatin' there?

We also went swimming at Grandma's. We forgot the float, so I just held him. The little squirt kicked his feet and splashed the water, like he had been swimming for years! We were so proud of him!

Amy came over and hung out with us one day, and of course she had to rock him to sleep.
Cuddle buddies Knox & Amy

Our big boy is growing up. We went to Kyoto last night, and we decided to try sitting him in a high chair. He LOVED it! He thought he was something! He did very good...so good we left there and went to buy him his own high chair (which he also loves)!
Knox and Daddy

We had a busy day today, but we had tons of fun! We had to wake Knox up this morning to get ready for the neighborhood 4th of July parade. (I guess he wanted to sleep in since he's five months old now.) He looked so cute in his red, white, and blue outfit & bib.

Mommy & Knox

Could you dim that sun a little?
Knox and Peyton
prior to parade

Knox finally got to meet Joseph during the parade!

Knox & Peyton
after the parade

Our sweet boys

Our future dentist?
Knox examining Aunt Trish's teeth

Knox & Aunt Trish
Our family

Knox and I went over to Joe & Amber's tonight to hang out while Daddy went racing.

Knox and Amber
Tiffany and Knox

One of Knox's new big things is trying to walk. Tiffany held his hands - while Amber held out his pacifier - and he entertained the crowd by 'walking' through the living room.
Got it!!

Knox & his buddy, Joe

I could listen to Knox 'talk' all day long. His vocabulary increases every day. He is sooooo funny, too! However, when I pull out the camera, he freezes. In the following video, he has no idea I'm recording him (although it appears like he looks straight into the camera). I am hiding in the dining room just poking the camera around the corner. Daddy and I both giggle at this video because it looks like he's practicing his karate moves.

The other night, Knox was swinging while I was cooking supper. All of a sudden, I heard an unfamiliar noise. I stopped for a moment & heard it again.
I went to see what he was doing & then ran to get the camera. When he saw the camera, he tried to act all innocent. I can only imagine what he's thinking! He is a mess!

I love this little guy! The past five months have been truly amazing. We are so blessed!

5 comments:

Kimberly Whitley Bingham said...

He is so precious! So glad to see ya'll in the parade. Just the first of many!

The Gapens said...

This is the best post yet! I love the videos!

I can't believe he is already 5 months old. Breaks my heart!

We love you guys!

Aunt Trish said...

The videos are precious!! Knox is growing up too fast :(

Love You!

The Martins said...

OMG!!!! He is so darn cute. We've got to get together soon for a play date. They can roll around together. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Been so busy I forgot to go Gapen-Houston blogging. It was great. On the 2nd video, I think he is praticing for football tryouts. In the first video, Sam was very quiet and when Knox started making his cheerleader sounds, she made a couple of little sounds and turned around to see where the sounds were coming from. Loved all the pictures.