Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Evil Knievel Part One

Just a prime example of why I have to watch Knox constantly these days...

**I apologize for the horrible filming, but I was a nervous wreck!

"Why are you nervous, Moma?"

"This is fun! I can ride it like a horse!"

"If I break it, my daddy will buy the Gapens a new one!"

"Let's go out there!"
-Our fearless son who loves to pull his socks off

I didn't even get his pajamas off of him this morning before he was at it again.

"Next week I might try to climb on the ledge!"

"Where can I go next?"

We're referring to this as Evil Knievel Part One because we know this is only the beginning!
Thankfully, he usually gives me a 30 minute break & allows me to watch my favorite show, Jeopardy!

There's no doubt: he is part Gapen!

3 comments:

The Gapens said...

There is definitely no doubt that he's a Gapen...Jeopardy & an Evil Knievel!

I love it!

THE CHITTOMS said...

Too funny... what a little daredevil!

Anonymous said...

I can see nervous moments in the future. He has such an adorable smile. love, Grandmama