Thursday, March 18, 2010

Starting Early

Knox has been riding his four-wheeler all over our house, but he FINALLY got to ride it outside last weekend!!!
Being the Mean Ole Mother that I am, I insisted that he wear a helmet outside from day one. Knox didn't like my idea at first, but he eventually got used to it. The helmet is too big, but it was the smallest one I could find (and the coolest, of course).
He LOVES the knee pads! We didn't attempt to put the elbow pads on, but we might try another day. He looks SO cute in his attire! It just breaks my heart because he looks like a big boy!
Knox loves the freedom of riding outside. He no longer has to worry about crashing into walls, doors, couches, chairs, or tables.


Daddy and I told Knox he could drive next door to Poppy & Granny's house to see their dog, Ross. Knox was then on a mission!




When we got there, Ross wasn't outside anymore. I knocked on their door, but no one came. Knox was so confused!
Ross finally came back outside, so Knox was a happy lil' dude!




Knox spotted the tractor on his little journey, so Daddy let him drive for a few minutes. He is obsessed with steering wheels!

3 comments:

The Gapens said...

Uncle Chris said he had some bubble wrap to cover the exposed areas if you need it!

Tina said...

Chris has jokes, eh? He should save his bubble wrap for when he has to strap his couch and chair on top of his Camry.

The Martins said...

Oh my he looks so big with his helment on. What is it with boys and steering wheels??