Weekend before last, we went to Hernando to visit the Gapens. Knox was excited to see Reed and Chase again!











Junior high baseball is in full swing! We began the season on a VERY cold night in Corinth. Knox was a champ, all bundled up in warm clothes.

Aunt Trish's legs make an excellent trampoline!

Daddy lettered Knox's racecar to be a replica of his car. It is TOO COOL!
Our crazy boy still likes to make funny faces for the camera.


Knox and Grandaddy are big buddies. Perhaps it's because he can convince Grandaddy to do anything.


But with an innocent face like this, who wouldn't give in?
2 comments:
Tina, he looks like he has grown so much! What a cutie!
I love the pictures of Knox, Reed and Chase. They are going to have so much fun growing up together :)!
Love being with y'all, as always! I want the picture of all 3 boys please!
Btw, I love the cool racecar!
Post a Comment