Friday, June 11, 2010

Big Boy Update

5:05 a.m. Knox got in our bed, snuggled up, and went back to sleep.

6:35 a.m. Knox woke me up and said, "Mulk." I went to the kitchen and got him some milk. When I gave it to him, I told him to go back to sleep, and we'd get up later.
Well, "later" came sooner than I expected.

7 a.m. - Knox touched my face and said, "Diaper."
We rushed to the bathroom, took off his pajamas and diaper, and he sat down on his potty. Knox poo-pooed in the potty again!
As soon as he finished, he stood up and pointed to the cabinet and said, "M&M!"


He has spent the mornings with Nana this week while I taught Vacation Bible School. This afternoon, we went to Corinth and had lunch with Daddy. As soon as we got home, Knox went to the bathroom and said, "Diaper" while pointing at his potty. This time, he poo-pooed AND peed! And as usual, he finished and said, "M&M!"

2 comments:

The Gapens said...

So, so proud of you! M & M - that's my boy!

I love you! Keep it up, Knox!

The Robertsons said...

Keep up the good work!