Last weekend, he played like a big boy at Kyra's second birthday party. Knox thoroughly enjoyed himself, but I almost got emotional watching him!
He LOVED riding the Gator with Jennifer's boys! They were fantastic with Knox!
Big boy Knox discovered his love of money this week.
Typical Knox: He walked around to the opposing team's fans and tried to give them his money. Sweet boy.
He also darted to the concession stand. Smart boy. (Or perhaps SPOILED boy.)
Typical Knox: He walked around to the opposing team's fans and tried to give them his money. Sweet boy.
He also darted to the concession stand. Smart boy. (Or perhaps SPOILED boy.)
Knox has an outstanding vocabulary for his age. We are so proud of him! It makes caring for him easy because he tells us what he wants, rather than fussing or whining. He does not talk in complete sentences, but he can get his point across.
Examples:
~He tells me what he wants to eat or drink. His favorites right now are milk ("mulk") and yogurt ("go-gert").
~He says "open" several times a day. Whether a door or a Capri-Sun, he expects it to be opened when he speaks.
Examples:
~He tells me what he wants to eat or drink. His favorites right now are milk ("mulk") and yogurt ("go-gert").
~He says "open" several times a day. Whether a door or a Capri-Sun, he expects it to be opened when he speaks.
~He's not afraid to say "up" when he thinks I should stand up or pick him up.
~He expects to ride the golfcart just about everytime we go outside. He will repeat "gal-gart" until he at least gets to sit on it.
~He expects to ride the golfcart just about everytime we go outside. He will repeat "gal-gart" until he at least gets to sit on it.
Knox has been saying "diaper" for quite a while now, but it's only been recently that I have picked up on the fact that he says it when he has to use the bathroom. During our trip to Walmart today, we bought a potty. After we ate supper, I showed Knox the potty. He enjoyed sitting on it and checking out every inch of it. I explained to him that if he ever used the bathroom in his potty, I would give him some M&M's.
After his bath, he was playing in the living room with Peyton. He looked at me and said, "Diaper," and he pulled on his diaper. I jumped up, grabbed him, told him to hold it, and rushed to the bathroom. I sat him down on his potty.
Knox poo-pooed in the potty. Knox POO-POOED in the potty! KNOX POO-POOED IN THE POTTY!!!!
We could NOT believe it!!! I called Nana to share the news, but she told us that this may not ever happen again. We sure celebrated anyway! Knox will do anything for M&M's. Who knows - maybe even get potty trained!
After his bath, he was playing in the living room with Peyton. He looked at me and said, "Diaper," and he pulled on his diaper. I jumped up, grabbed him, told him to hold it, and rushed to the bathroom. I sat him down on his potty.
Knox poo-pooed in the potty. Knox POO-POOED in the potty! KNOX POO-POOED IN THE POTTY!!!!
We could NOT believe it!!! I called Nana to share the news, but she told us that this may not ever happen again. We sure celebrated anyway! Knox will do anything for M&M's. Who knows - maybe even get potty trained!

3 comments:
WOW! I'm impressed Knox. You have one smart little (or should I say) big boy!
I can't believe that he used the potty. My 2 year old will not go near it... that is absolutely awesome! Great job, Knox!
He is a doll and such a smart little boy, Tina!
Wow Knox buddy you are too smart. Yay to go!!!!
Post a Comment