After enjoying over a week of sick-free days, I’m saddened to report that it’s back. The past two mornings have been pretty rough, but I’m thankful the evening sickness has not returned yet. I am suffering from really bad headaches, and obviously I can’t take medicine for them. I haven’t been able to pinpoint the exact cause of the headaches, but hopefully I’ll be able to very soon.
Benjie really helps to make things easier for me. I don’t think I could make it through this without his amazing support.
Overall, things are good. Just please keep praying for us!

2 comments:
I am so excited and thrilled about your baby! He/she will be beautiful given the parents. I too, had morning and evening sickness with both of my pregnancies. Erin's father had the audacity to tell me that it was all in my head the first time around. He's lucky to still be living.
I hate you aren't feeling well. I am about to send you an email! Hope you get to feeling better! I love you and am counting down the days until your next appointment!
Post a Comment