I have lost 3 pounds since our last appointment. The doctor wasn't happy about that, but I guess we'll work on packing the pounds on soon. : )
We tried to hear the baby's heartbeat while in the patient room, but we were unsuccessful. Again, the doctor did not seem worried because there could be multiple reasons for this. Mom, on the other hand, was not quite as relaxed. I must admit I was pretty scared. I was so thankful that Benjie was there with me.
We got to have a sonogram done. My placenta is anterior, which is the reason we could not hear the heartbeat in the room. This is nothing to be alarmed about. Although it's not "normal," this condition is very common. We were actually excited to see the baby. It definitely looks more like a baby now. Baby Houston has two arms and two legs, a heart rate of 158 bpm, and was doing the worm just like Daddy! Baby Houston is very, very active!
Our next appointment will be in 5 weeks on September 17th.
Benjie and I typed this as we were having lunch in Tupelo. I edited it a little bit, and added a picture from each appointment. (Thanks Joe & Amber!) - A shortened video from the ultrasound was FINALLY added on September 7. Better late than never!


7 comments:
I can already tell that Baby Houston is going to be athletic!
I am glad you got a good report! Thanks for the update. Love you
Good! Don't worry, the weight WILL come. With Kyle I lost a lot at first because I was so sick, but it finally picked up. Glad to hear everything is going good! Love You ~
Baby Houston is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Tina this blog is so cute. Its like you've already started an online scrapbook. Baby Houston is blessed to have just a "hip" mom.
I didn't see the picture the other day!! I LOVE to look at ultrasound pictures. Great job on the updates! Baby Houston will be here before we know it.
Glad to hear baby Houston is doing well. I never lost weight when I was pregnant. That sugar test was horrible. I failed the first time and they had to poke my fingers four more times. I finally passed.
I love the video and the new background! Hope you are feeling great! Love you!
Post a Comment