Another appointment in the books - and another great report!
Knox's heart rate ranged from the 130s to 140s. My blood pressure was 100/60. My fundal measurement was 35. (That's a little big, but we're still just fine.) I was a little disappointed to find out I'd gained 3 pounds in just 2 weeks, but maybe that just means Knox is getting healthy. Sounds good anyway.
Since Daddy is really busy at work, I asked Nana to go with me to this appointment. (Thanks a bunch, Nana!) We actually met with both "doctors" today, so I was tickled Nana got to see Dr. K. We had a great visit!
Our next appointment is Wednesday, January 28th at 12:45 p.m.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad to hear you had a great report! Keep up the good work. I love the name by the way.
I'm thrilled to hear the good report. Time is flying by...we will soon be on the final countdown!
I love your new header. The blog looks good!
I love the header, too. Such a neat way to include the one to be. I am so happy things are going great. love, A Grammie
Post a Comment