At one of Peyton's recent baseball tournaments, Knox got to experience his first snow cone! He absolutely loved it. It was really hot outside, so that was a perfect chiller for the little guy.
A local bluegrass group, Breakin' Grass, came and played at our church one Sunday. Knox went in the sanctuary with us, and he loved all of the music! He even tried to dance a few times!
Daddy and I got in the storage building and went through some of Peyton's baby clothes. We found quite a few things that Knox could wear. The following Sunday, we went to visit Grandma after church.
While playing at Grandma's, Daddy got out a picture of Peyton. In the picture, Peyton was six months old - and wearing the same outfit that Knox, also six months old, was wearing that day!
We've been trying to let Knox try different foods lately. He is still not fond of the sippy cup, but he actually did GREAT with it today! (Tomorrow may be a different story.) He is a professional at eating foods with a spoon, but I decided to let him try eating a banana out of the infant feeder. While I was preparing it, he threw a fit. And I mean A FIT! I grabbed the camera (so I could show his daddy how ugly he was acting).
He had been so busy crying, he didn't see me walk in with the camera. He heard the click, looked up at me - and did THIS:
I almost wet myself! This child is HILARIOUS!!! The pictures were literally taken within 2 seconds of each other!
After I quit laughing, I finally gave him the banana. I'm pretty sure he enjoyed it.
We were playing in the dining room when Daddy came home one day, and since the camera was nearby, we snapped a few pictures. (I try to sit him at the door when Daddy comes home, so Knox can greet him with that big smile, but it doesn't always work out that way.) I love how Knox looks at his daddy.
Daddy helped out some friends last weekend with their annual go kart race, so Knox and I played at Nana & Grandaddy's house for a few hours. He is getting very close to crawling. If he could ever figure out how to move his arms correctly, this little fellow is going to be gone! However, he does a great job of getting where he wants to go now.
The weather was absolutely beautiful this weekend! It was way too pretty to stay indoors, so Nana and I took Knox outside. He finally noticed their dog, Lucky, but he was completely mesmerized by the neighbors' horses!!
We had to stop and swing for a few minutes, too.
My little buddy was worn out, so he had to take a quick nap snuggled up beside Grandaddy.
After his nap, he was ready to rock & roll and gnaw on something!

2 comments:
Love it, love it, love it! He has the best smile! I know he loved every minute of that snow cone!
I love the banana pictures. What a personality! He is already learning how to work Mommy! Reed is a Master at working his Mommy!
I can't wait to watch some of that crawling action. It won't be long.
We love you!
I have been a fan of Knox's blog for a while now :). I can't believe how much he has grown! And I agree with Erin... he has one of the most precious smiles ever - he is just adorable! We need to play with him sometime!
Post a Comment