Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Six Month Portraits










6 comments:

Lois said...

Absolutely adorable....I would kiss all over that sweet face!

Aunt Trish said...

Love these pictures. Let me know when you order because I want to order one. I don't have any pics of Knox yet. Very good :)

The Gapens said...

I love the pictures! He takes such good pictures.

Tina said...

@ Aunt Trish
Don't worry. Knox's daddy ordered TONS of pictures! (I almost fainted.) We can pick them up on/after August 14th.

Anonymous said...

I checked on the blog and saw all those adorable pictures. I was hooked, I went down and down and saw Knox with his handsome brother, Peyton and I could not stop. So a long time Later, I got to 3 months, it was past my bedtime and I shurt the laptop down went to bed and thought about what precious children, what precious grandchildren in the family.

The Gapens said...

Patiently waiting for an update...