Knox totally surprised me and did very, very well! Uncle Jack held him and Kirk assisted, while I took the pictures.
He has since gotten really good at sitting up, only tumbling occassionally.
He has eaten all of the stage one fruits and vegetables, and he does not appear to have any allergies so far. I'm currently attempting to let the wells run dry, but the process is painful. We experimented a little bit with a sippy cup yesterday, but it will take a while before tackle that.
Knox is learning so much each day it seems. He is SOOOO much fun (except when his gums/teeth are hurting. His second tooth finally broke through today!!
Some of Knox's favorite things include:
~the Exersaucer - I am so afraid he is going to tear it up. He is a wild man. It looks like he's riding a bull most of the time, and I am almost certain he is going to break the toys attached. (Reed, we'll pay for any damages. We promise.)
~the swing - He can now stretch his little fat arms up and reach the animals above. He also still likes to kick up the tray. (Don't even think about putting him in it with the tray clamped down.)
~bath time - The baby net is now gone. :( He now sits up in the little tub and splashes, splashes, and splashes! He loves bath time even more now!
~riding the bull on Daddy's leg - Mommy lets him ride the horsey, but Daddy's bull is always much more fun!
~new faces - Knox appears to love meeting new people. I am so proud of my little social butterfly.
~food - Whether fruit, vegetables, or a bottle, this baby just enjoys eating. Do not bring out the good stuff if it is not time to eat. The moment he spots food, he instantly starts wanting it. There is no convincing him he doesn't need it. And as you can see by looking at him, what he wants, he gets.
~riding the golf cart - Our family has such a good time on the golf cart. Sometimes Knox enjoys a quick nap while we're riding, and other times he just kicks back and enjoys the scenery. We love to watch his hair blow in the wind. It's so cute!
~gnawing on anything, anywhere - We really have to watch what Knox puts in his mouth. I hate germs, but it's impossible to keep all of them away with a six month old.
Time has flown by so fast, but it's been such a blessing. God has given us a healthy, beautiful, loving son, and we are so thankful!

3 comments:
I can't wait to see the finished product. I just love Reed's footprints & handprints!
Knox is growing so fast...slow down!!! I miss my little buddy.
Love you!
I know your pottery will be beautiful! And yes , Tina I am so glad that he is a friendly baby. He just smiles at everyone. So good to see you last Sunday. Just wish we hadnt have been so busy so that I could get my hands on him! Love you!
Tina -
As I have told you many times - you are doing a wonderful job with Knox's blog! I love it! I know that your family does also! He is such a sweetheart and I know ya'll are very proud (as you should be)! Love ya, Cheryl
Post a Comment