Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Workin' in the Yard

Knox got to do a little yardwork this weekend! We came home to a decorated yard Saturday night, so we had to clean it up Sunday afternoon. We let Knox join in on a little bit of the fun.




As always, EVERYTHING goes in his mouth

I got out Peyton's old lawnmower so Knox could play with it. He seems to really be enjoying it, especially the wheels.


Love the concentration

This is his sign of approval

Knox wants to do anything and everything Peyton does. Knox is so blessed to have such a wonderful, loving brother!
Listening to every word Peyton said

Starting him out early ;)

Lately, Knox had a hard time cutting more teeth. Because of this, he had been waking up a lot at night. He acted like he would not go back to sleep unless he was being held or if he was in the bed with us. He ended up getting in our bed almost every night for about a week, so we had to start changing a lot of things. (This are some of the hardest things I have ever had to do in my life. But I know, one of these days, we will all be thankful we stuck with it.) It has been tough, but I think he has finally figured everything out. We did manage to get a few pictures of his new jewels.


I'm certainly no chef, but I've been attempting to cook a few more things. Knox certainly approved of my cornbread the other day. He made a huge mess!
We had a little bit of fun with some bubbles in the dining room the other day. Knox was so amazed by them. He did not, however, enjoy the slick floor afterwards. He didn't think it was very funny when Mommy was laughing at him sliding all over the floor!




Mr. Busybody has really slimmed up a lot recently.
:-)
Knox loves drinking* from cans and cups. He thinks he is so big.
*He doesn't care that they are empty.

Knox loves exploring every area of the house. He is loving the freedom he has now.
I had the bright idea to use clothes hampers to block off areas. I do believe that Knox is a lot smarter than I thought he was!
THIS is supposed to stop ME?!
Woman, you are crazy!

Tiptoes don't always work

So just hike up a leg!

5 comments:

The Martins said...

He is sooo cute. I think we need to have a play date soon. Let me know what you did to get him back in his bed. Hayden has been in ours for about 2 or 3 months now.:(

Tina said...

@ The Martins -
I'll send you an email in a few minutes.

Lois McMurchy said...

I would kiss all over that precious baby!!!! He is SO happy!!!

The Gapens said...

I love your child. His smile lights me up! He's growing up so fast though!

Great post! Keep the pictures coming. I miss the little guy and you guys too!

Love you!

THE CHITTOMS said...

He has one of the most precious smiles that I have ever seen! I love the picture where he was hiking his leg... what a little stinker already! What a doll...I know you are such a proud mom!