Friday, May 21, 2010

Cocoa Anyone?

I am beyond blessed to have such a loving, caring, thoughtful, and supportive husband. He is my rock, my strength, and my best friend.

We are dieting together. I'm so thankful that he was willing to take the plunge with me. I'm NOT happy that he's already lost 15 pounds, and I've only lost 5! That's so not fair! Ha!

Daddy used some Hershey's cocoa this morning, and he left it on the table for me. (I told ya he's thoughtful!)

I was in the living room this morning talking on the phone to Erin. Knox had went into the kitchen, but I wasn't alarmed...until he got VERY quiet.

I walked in there and found THIS:






I let him play for a minute while I continued to clean up the mess, but then he had to take a bath. All I could do was laugh! I love this little boy!

3 comments:

The Gapens said...

LOVE it!!!

I couldn't wait to see these pictures after hearing your reaction on the phone! PERFECT!

THE CHITTOMS said...

HILARIOUS!!! The pictures are so cute; what a sweet little stinker :)!

The Martins said...

Knox you lil stinker. Keep your momma on her toes. :)