Daddy, Knox, and I went to Southaven yesterday to watch Uncle Jack play baseball. It was HOT but we all had such a great time!
Gatlin was so sweet to Knox. He willingly shared all of his toys.




When he wasn't playing with Gatlin, Knox kept Nana and Grandaddy busy!

Knox loves to wear Uncle Jack's sunglasses. We can't help but laugh at him when he has them on.



After the ballgame, we went to Uncle Chris and Aunt Erin's house to see Pop, Nani, Reed, and Chase. We hung out with them for a little while before we went to eat supper.


After we ate, Knox insisted on kissing Chase - over and over again!






Nani, Chase, Reed, Pop, and Knox

So precious
Nani & Reed, Daddy & Chase, and Pop & Knox

Tickle time with Nani


Goodbye kiss for Pop

Goodbye kiss for Nani
We went back to the ballpark to watch Uncle Jack's last game. Knox had the best time roaming around, wearing Uncle Jack's sunglasses, talking on Nana's phone, and playing with all the girls.

The girls introduced Knox to a cricket! He's never seen one before, so this was a new experience for him. He held it a few times, and he let it crawl up his arm and on his shoulder (while he kept an eye on it).
1 comment:
I love you! I'm so glad you got some pictures of y'all's time with our boys. You know that I'm going to want those pictures, right?
I also love the cricket pictures. I could just see his overwhelming curiosity!
Hate we couldn't spend time with y'all while you were in town, but I'm glad my boys got to love on y'all!
Post a Comment