Sunday, June 14, 2009

18 1/2 week update

Knox is having a hard time with his gums hurting, but he's still doing great. It's just a challenge to get a good picture of him without his fingers, thumb, pacifier, or fist in his mouth.
Our sweet boys

The joys of my life

Talking to Daddy

Couldn't resist this one -
blue eyes and puffy lips
I taught Vacation Bible School this week at church, so Knox got to spend some quality time with Nana!
At Nana's, he fully mastered rolling over from his back to his tummy! He does such a good job with it, and we are so proud of him! He also grew a greater love for the television. They have a big screen, and I think he was in awe!
Nana feeding Knox breakfast

Special outfit from our favorite soldier

Sweet child STILL has not figured out that
sucking your thumb works better
if you make a fist
Be careful if you hold him. He'll suck your hand, too!
(Pictured gnawing on Aunt Trish's finger)

Grinning at Daniel


Knox loves his aunt Trish

The boys watching Easton & Luke's ballgame

Wearing Brother's hat


Knox's friend at Nana's

6 comments:

Kimberly Whitley Bingham said...

He just gets sweeter and sweeter and sweeter!!!!!

Aunt Trish said...

Knox is such a cutie! So sweet. Give him bunches of kisses from me while yall are gone! Love You All!

The Gapens said...

His blue eyes just melt my heart! He is so precious! I can't wait to get some lovin' from him this week! 2 more days...

The Martins said...

He already has baseball in his blood. LOL. He is soooo stinkin cute. Ya'll have fun on your trip and be careful.

The Robertsons said...

I missed seeing that boy! I am glad my computer is working again. I think he looks like his Daddy. Precious pictures! Come hang out with us this summer:)

Jema Nunley said...

Love the footprint pics. Definetly deserve a frame!