This is so sweet. My grandmother used to say to let a baby look in a mirror before they were a year old was bad luck. lol She had an ole saying for everything. If that were true then my kids are doomed. ha ha It is so funny that he loves to look at himself. He know a pretty baby when he sees one.
@ Kimberly - Oh my. I have NEVER heard that before! That reminds me of breaking mirrors. When I was younger, I broke 3 in one year. I was almost completely devasted, thinking my life was doomed. Oh the things I know now! :)
I love the song you chose to background your pictures. He is so tickled with himself, or----could it be he is laughing at the one who is holding him. cb
4 comments:
Adorable pictures! I love those legs! He's doing good keeping those legs straight too. Love you!
This is so sweet. My grandmother used to say to let a baby look in a mirror before they were a year old was bad luck. lol She had an ole saying for everything. If that were true then my kids are doomed. ha ha It is so funny that he loves to look at himself. He know a pretty baby when he sees one.
@ Kimberly -
Oh my. I have NEVER heard that before!
That reminds me of breaking mirrors. When I was younger, I broke 3 in one year. I was almost completely devasted, thinking my life was doomed. Oh the things I know now! :)
I love the song you chose to background your pictures. He is so tickled with himself, or----could it be he is laughing at the one who is holding him. cb
Post a Comment