He took the first shot like a champ! He stuck his foot out and looked at the nurse like, "What did you just do to me?!"
But by that time, she had already given him his second shot, which DID hurt. He cried really hard for a few seconds, but after some hugs and kisses from Daddy & me, Knox was back to being his sweet little self.
His statistics were:
Height - 25 1/2 inches long (80th percentile)
Weight - 16 pounds, 8 ounces (90th percentile)
Head circumference -42 centimeters (50th percentile)
We began rice cereal this morning. I decided not to feed him with a spoon just yet. (We're going to wait until Daddy is here to join in on the fun.) I don't think Knox even noticed there was anything additional in his bottle. The kid just likes to eat. He doesn't care what it is. I guess he takes after his mother.
Knox is still looooving the ExerSaucer. He thinks he is so big now.
Knox had his first wedgie a week or so ago. : )

I'm really having to watch Knox closely now because he will try to eat anything. His frog became his victim yesterday.

We think Knox is adorable. He is so much fun and is just a bundle of joy. Daddy and I both love him dearly.
We think Knox is adorable. He is so much fun and is just a bundle of joy. Daddy and I both love him dearly.
But there is one person that MIGHT love him almost as much as we do.
That person is Knox!
This child is obsessed with himself. He loves to look in the mirror. He will smile and 'talk' to himself. It's the sweetest thing. Yesterday I put a small mirror in the floor with him. He thought that was the darndest thing!

2 comments:
Knox - You are growing up way too fast! Slow Down!
Loved this post. He is going to be vain just like Reed. It must be a Gapen thing!
It won't be long before Knox is riding a four-wheeler and looking in windows to see his reflection.
Just gets sweeter and sweeter Tina! I know you are so proud of him.
Post a Comment