Ready, set...
(Starting roll over #2)
(Starting roll over #2)
Whoa!!
(Landing #2)
(Landing #2)
(Landing #3)
Note: We're slightly cheating since there is a pillow underneath his belly.
We are not going to attempt this again until Daddy gets home.
Uncle Jack got Knox's giggle box turned on yesterday while trying to get him to smile for a picture. I love these:
Knox finally got to meet his friend Carson yesterday. Carson was born just one day before Knox.
Knox spit up all over Aunt Shelley at the park yesterday, so last night he tried to make up for it by talking to her.
Kids Say the Darndest Things: I'm looking forward to posting funny things that Knox says one of these days, but I have to give the first one to Luke. Last week at the park, Luke was trying to "play" with Knox. Knox evidently was not paying Luke any attention, when Luke looked up and asked, "Can he see six year olds??"
Priceless.

8 comments:
I can't believe my little buddy is rolling over! I am so proud of him. I hope I get to see him roll over this weekend.
He is something else! Love you!
Way to go Knox!!! So proud of you. I forgive you for spitting up on me. Come talk to me anytime. Love yall
Keep up the good work, Knox! I love Luke's statement. Priceless:)
Oh Tina! He just so Smart! Already rolling over. But you already knew that didn't you? ha ha That Luke is so cute. You need to write that down in Knox's baby book. That is one that you will want to remember. Love you!
Tina that is TOO SWEET :). I can't believe he is rolling over - I know you were so proud of him! I love all of the pictures! You have such a precious baby - I also love his grins at his uncle Jack!!!
I am beginning to think that Uncle Jack has his hands full messing with his two nephews, teaching them and all. Knox has such a happy smile. Watching Knox grow is such a pleasure. By the time he does "THE ROLLOVER" for everyone he should have it down pat. Hip,hip, hooray cb
Awwww! I love the "giggle pictures"! And I wish I could have seen Knox the other day when he & Carson met! (P.S. Carson also rolled over this week on his playmat! :) )
Awww.....look at him and Carson! Carson looks EXACTLY like Cassidy!!!! Congrats on Knox rolling over. This is just one of many, many milestones so get ready ;-)
Post a Comment