Knox had his first Japanese restaurant experience last night, and it was great! He played with the toys on his carseat while our chef prepared our food and entertained us. Later, while Daddy was feeding Knox his bottle, the chef next to us lit his grill. Knox stared in amazement at the huge flame, and he never missed a beat.

When we got home, Daddy decided to teach Knox a little Japanese before bath time. Knox really seemed to enjoy the lesson.


.jpg)
.jpg)
This is just an after-bath picture that I loved...drool and all!
4 comments:
Uncle Chris wants to know if Benjie is teaching Knox Japanese, so he can work in the chemical business with his uncle.
I loved the video and pictures. Too cute!
We love you,
The Gapen Fam
@ The Gapens
Suits me just fine, but who's going to teach Knox how to play golf?
; )
How sweet!!! It's amazing how Daddy can get the biggest laughs outta our little guys.
Very happy that Knox is going to be bi-lingual. I heard his great imitation. What happy days. love
Post a Comment