Monday, May 4, 2009

3 Months Old

Knox is three months old today! Our little boy is growing so quickly and seems to be learning more every day. 'Talking' to Daddy during tummy time

Pretending he's going to roll over
(He's getting oh-so-close!)

I love, love, love my baby boy
They make my heart skip a beat

Honestly, I've been having a really hard time dealing with the fact that Knox is growing so much, so quickly. I have realized I cannot stop time, & he can't stay little forever (even though I'd love for him to). Preparing for his three month old mark, and since he usually sleeps all night, I let him sleep in his crib last night. He did great, but I was just too nervous. I feel like I was up all night. Every time he moved or made a noise, I got up to check on him. But almost every time, he was sleeping soundly!
Playing in his crib this morning

Kicking both feet at the same time

This shot makes me giggle

Knox loves Uncle Jack
(and sucking on his hand)

The Houston Boys at the Academic Awards Banquet

I loved Knox's expression so much,
I cropped myself out of the pic...

My adorable three month old son!!!

3 comments:

The Gapens said...

Happy 3 Months Knox! I cannot believe it has been three months already.

He is holding his head up so good and looks as though he is about to take off. He will be rolling over in no time!

Peyton - you look so handsome in your suit!

We can't wait to see you guys this weekend. We love you!

The Martins said...

Golly, golly Tina. It's seems like just a few weeks ago we were both big belly pregnant and now our boys are 3 and almost 4 months old. You are a brave lady letting him sleep in his crib. I've not yet got that brave and his room is right next to ours. Knox is so precious and I'm so excited for you that you get to be with him all day. Kind of jealous too but super excited for ya!! LOL.

Kimberly Whitley Bingham said...

Your Houston boys do look nice! I know that you are so proud of him and yes he is growing way too fast. Just enjoy every second.