Saturday, December 19, 2009

Simpson Christmas

Uncle Chris, Aunt Erin, and Reed spent the night with us on Friday night, so in Knox's eyes, that meant early morning playmates!

Going through Aunt Erin's purse

Puttin' on a little lip gloss

"Does this diaper make my butt look big?"
-Lining up for Goldfish with Reed

We made our way over to Uncle Michael, Aunt Shelley, and Katelyn's house for our annual Simpson Christmas. This was Knox's very first Christmas gathering!
"If I sit here like a big boy,
maybe they won't notice the drool stain."
-Posing for Nana

Knox and Peyton

Our family

The Simpson Clan
Michael, Trish, Grandaddy, Nana, Jack, Chris, & Mommy

"Another tv I can reach!"

Our little reindeer and Aunt Shelley


Playtime with Grandaddy

Opening his very first Christmas present with Aunt Trish

This was a little too confusing exciting, so he crawled over to Mommy's lap. (No complaints here!)
"You mean we can really tear it?!!"



Knox and Annah Kayte

Getting a feel for one another
-Uncle Brad and Knox

Cooking up a special treat

We think he's pretty, even wearing a blonde wig!

Blonde Babes
-Knox and Aunt Trish

Katelyn, Uncle Michael, and Knox
Knox had so much fun playing with toys, entertaining the family, watching the older children play, and of course, eating the delicious food! His first Christmas gathering was definitely A+ in his book!

3 comments:

The Simpsons said...

We had fun too!! Love the blonde wig I think all of the kids have worn it now. The picture of Knox and Peyton in front of the tree is a great one. Hope yall have a Merry Christmas.

Love Aunt Shelley

The Gapens said...

We had a wonderful time with everyone! I agree with Shelley. I love the picture of the boys in front of the tree!

Thanks again for letting us stay with you guys. Breakfast was awesome!

Love y'all!

The Martins said...

I third the comment on the picture of Knox and Peyton it is a great picture. I also love the one of him and Reed waiting for gold fish. Glad to see ya'll are off to a great start with all your Christmas parties.