Saturday, October 16, 2010

First Field Trip

Daddy and I took Knox on his first little field trip with Knox's babysitter, Mrs. Kim! We went to the pumpkin patch in Blue Mountain - and we had so much fun!
Knox loved seeing the all the tractors when we first arrived.


We waited (and waited) on everyone to arrive, so during that time we posed for pictures, jumped in the bouncers, rode go-karts, and ate a snowcone. Knox was perfectly content to leave at that point. He had a ball!




These are just some of Kim's Kids. She and Mrs. Margaret are amazing women whom I admire. We never succeeded in getting a good group picture, but that's normal with kiddos.



To make the day even better, we saw LILLY there!
We rode on a wagon, pulled by a tractor, to the petting zoo and pumpkin patch. I can't even begin to count how many times Knox shouted, "Tractor!" while we were there. He was so incredibly excited (even though the picture doesn't show it).


The rabbits were definitely his favorite part of the petting zoo.
I could tell Knox was enjoying spending so much time with his daddy. We sure miss Daddy during the week while he's at work!
Our final stop was the pumpkin patch. We turned Little Man loose and let him pick out his favorite pumpkin.



He needed a little help carrying his final pick, but he knew which one he wanted. We had to leave the pumpkin patch much earlier than the others, but we sure enjoyed ourselves while we were there. It was a beautiful day spent with some very special people!

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

What a fun day! His shirt turned out really good.

I'm so glad Daddy was able to go too. That's wonderful!

Love y'all