During our church's annual Fest-i-Fall, I worked at the registration table. I was unable to spend any time with Knox, but Super Dad did a great job taking pictures to capture some of the memories.
-Jessica and Lindsey
She is SOOOO good with him, and he just loves her!
Thanks to Knox and his love for police cars, I no longer have to use my radar detector. He can spot a police car much quicker than I can!
At Fest-i-Fall, one of his dreams came true. He got to get INSIDE one! He was thrilled!
At Fest-i-Fall, one of his dreams came true. He got to get INSIDE one! He was thrilled!
The police car was great, but nothing - and I do mean NOTHING - compared to the excitement he experienced when he saw the ambulance. A picture is worth a thousand words...
Daddy said he went back to the ambulance at LEAST five times.
Mr. Social saw lots of his friends and family, including Halle and Emma. They are not only his church buddies, but they also go to the same babysitter.
You can't tell from the picture, but Knox loves Halle. He says her name (and her brother's) almost daily during his roll call. But as of right now, Emma has his heart!

1 comment:
Knox,
I am jealous that you got to see inside an ambulance. You'll have to tell me all about it.
Love,
Reed
Post a Comment