Monday, October 25, 2010

The Power of Pink

During the month of October, our little town went above and beyond to participate in The Power of Pink campaign, promoting breast cancer awareness. There was pink everywhere! Our middle school had a pink pep rally, and afterwards they released hundreds of balloons. Knox absolutely LOVED the balloon release!!! (And his is currently climbing on my leg, pointing and yelling, "Bloons!! Bloons!")
What Knox saw

And what Knox did



Peyton, Knox, Daddy, and Uncle Jack

Not only does pink symbolize breast cancer, it also reminds me of one of Knox's favorite people: Patience. I love to see Patience and Knox playing together. She is so sweet to him, and he talks about her all the time. I must add, sometimes he treats her like she's his real sister. Although he is one of the kindest little boys I've ever met, he can be a little rude to his brother and Patience at times. But moments like these make up for the others...





No comments: