Our little monkey had so much fun trick-or-treating this year!
Knox and Peyton
taking a quick pic before heading out
With his big ole bucket in tow, Knox struck out towards Poppy's house for his first stop of the night.
"I'll take this one right here."
Poppy, Granny, and Aunt Barbie enjoyed visiting with Knox while I took a few pictures. He just looked so cute to me!
Once we were finished at Poppy & Granny's, we headed back home for a few minutes. Shawn, Amy, and Patience brought some special treats for Knox and Peyton.
Our next stop was Grandaddy & Nana's house. Knox loves to ring their doorbell. Thankfully tonight, it was appropriate.
Our visit was short, but Knox was busy while we were there. His cousin Katelyn was dressed up like a MSU cheerleader. I never got a decent picture of them, but Knox loved seeing KK.
Knox and Nana
Ripple's house was next on our list. She is a very special woman, and she just loves our boys. She always tells Knox he wouldn't have any shoes if it weren't for her. *Before Knox could walk, he only wore socks. She always gave us a hard time about it. After her harrassing us (jokingly, of course) one evening at Dennie's, we went and bought Knox his first pair of tennis shoes.

1 comment:
His costume is precious! I'm thrilled he had a very Happy Halloween!
Love you!
Post a Comment