Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Looking Back - Maternity Pictures

On Sunday afternoon, January 18th, Daddy and I went to Laura Warren's studio to get some maternity pictures made.

The pictures were made at 34 weeks and 2 days gestation. Knox was delivered two weeks later. I absolutely loved being pregnant. I have never experienced anything more amazing in my entire life. I am so glad Laura was able to photograph this special moment.

This was actually Laura's very first maternity shoot, but we sure couldn't tell! We are very pleased, and we think she did a fantastic job!

Mommy still can't make decisions, but these are some of Daddy's favorite pictures:







All photos were used with permission from Laura Warren Photography
(662)720-0020

4 comments:

The Gapens said...

I love all of these pictures! You look amazing! Benjie, you look good too!

Aunt Trish said...

These are great pictures! I love them all. I never had maternity pictures made but I wish I had. Hopefully I'll get over there soon. These boys are keeping me BUSY!! Love you!

The Robertsons said...

I am so jealous. I love those pictures. I did not look that good at 34 weeks. You look amazing.

Anonymous said...

What a clever memory you had made. Mom and Dad pregnant. Later on, Knox can see his little apartment where he spent so much time. love you.Grammie