Sweet little Knox had a busy weekend! We are so proud he has gotten his shots. We are finally able to get him out a lot more. On Friday night, we ate dinner with the Houstons: Poppy, Granny, Uncle Charlie, and Aunt Barbie. Knox was as good as gold! If you didn't see him, you would have never known he was there. (After the doctor's office experience, I was afraid he would scream the whole time.) We really enjoyed eating together with our family. Now I only wish I had brought the camera with me.
Saturday night, Knox made his first trip to Grandma's. He's not quite old enough to enjoy Grandma's fried chicken, fried potatoes, homemade biscuits, gravy, and cream style corn - but Mommy, Daddy, and Peyton sure did chow down! It was delicious! After everyone finally finished eating, Knox spent some QT with Grandma.
Sunday was the day I'd been waiting for - we finally got to go to church! It was so good to be back. Knox stayed in the nursery during Sunday school, morning worship, and evening worship. I think he did really good. (He was excellent during evening worship...he slept the whole time!) Knox is going to have so much fun growing up with all of the other babies.

Gray (asleep in crib), Hayden, Emma, Mrs. Ann, Ryeder, and Knox
Our first family photo
(Thanks, Nana!)
Sunday afternoon, we went to Tupelo to have lunch with the Gapens: Pop, Nani, Uncle Chris, Aunt Erin, and Reed. I think Pop and Nani are doing their best to spoil Knox.
(If he's part Gapen, he MUST love Twizzlers!)
Receiving his first baseball and bat
Uncle Chris opened up the Goldfish
Reed said, "Mmmmmm!"
We are so blessed to have such loving families. God is so good!

2 comments:
We had a wonderful time with you guys as always. Can't wait until our next visit. Remember what Knox told me in the bathroom...
Love you!
I so enjoy seeing all of the wonderful adventures of Knox. ha ha I love being able to watch him grow and get cuter and cuter! Love the Bat and Ball. How appropriate! Love ya!
Post a Comment