Saturday, April 4, 2009

Two Months Old

Our sweet baby boy turned two months old today!

On one hand, I can't believe two months have already gone by - but on the other hand, it's amazing to me at how much I've already been blessed in just two months! I love him so much!

Knox is a lot more alert now. He is finally gaining a little bit of interest in things besides sleeping and eating. This week, he fell in love with the animals on his bouncy seat.

Earlier this week, Knox and I surprised Poppy by visiting him at work. Knox was very good while Poppy carried him around the office to meet his coworkers.

Poppy & Knox

Knox wants the whole world to know...

My Daddy ROCKS!

I love when Daddy is holding Knox. It is so sweet watching them with one another. It is so obvious to me that Knox loves his daddy. Occasionally I'm able to capture moments such as this...


Trying to talk to Daddy
(Mommy loves this picture!)

Knox experienced his first baseball tournament this weekend. Although he has been a little angel at the games, I'm not so sure he's interested just yet...

What do you think? : )

3 comments:

Kimberly Whitley Bingham said...

Looks like Knox might have been a little bored at the tounament. But the little thing might as well get used to it, huh? The summer is just getting started.

The Gapens said...

I absolutely adore the picture of Knox talking to his Daddy. He is so precious. I miss him and you guys too!

The Martins said...

I love the picture of Knox talking to his daddy. Isn't it amazing how little boys just love their daddy's. Carey and Hayden love to talk about hunting.