Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ten Weeks Old

Knox is ten weeks old today. Although he hasn't been feeling well the past two days, he's still a bundle of joy!
He has officially "woke up" and luckily for Mommy, he's sleeping schedule is perfect so far. (I'm waiting on this to change any day now.) He is normally awake the majority of the day, only napping occasionally.

Big Brother Peyton has loved Knox since the day he was born, but recently Peyton has gained a much bigger interest in Knox. He loves helping us with him in any way he can.
He usually comes in the house, goes straight for Knox, and gives him a big kiss. It is so sweet! Last Saturday, the guys wanted to give Knox a bath. Although it is not always easy for me, I let them be fully in control. I was in the kitchen putting dishes away when Peyton ran in to tell me what had just happened. He was laughing hysterically so it was hard to understand what he was saying. I finally got him calmed down enough to tell me the story.
Daddy was getting the bath tub ready, and Peyton was on baby patrol. Knox was laying on our bed, and I'll just let this Huggies commercial explain the rest...



God bless little baby boys!

3 comments:

The Gapens said...

Oh! We had the golden shower many times! Loved the pictures and the video!

Kimberly Whitley Bingham said...

This always happens with baby boys. I have been sprayed many times!!!

Aunt Trish said...

Ditto the other two remarks!! But it is still soooo funny :)