I love when he props his fist up like this
Does this bouncy seat make me look fat?
Trying so hard to talk
I believe we're going to have us a thumb-sucker!
Last weekend we went to Amory for Peyton's baseball tournament. This was our first tournament on the road with Knox. Since Daddy is the coach, we not only have to pack the whole house for Knox, but we also have to carry lots of baseball equipment. Let's just say it's a good thing we have an SUV! All that traveling will wear you out. Here's proof:
In some of the pictures, you'll be able to see a little bruise on his forehead. : (
Daddy had to work Sunday, so Knox and I went to Grandaddy & Nana's after church to eat and spend time with some of our family. Knox had so much fun that he slept 8 hours last night! Whoo hoo!
Today is a special day for me. This time two years ago, my sister-in-law, Erin, was pregnant with Reed. I knew before he was born that I would love my nephew, and I wanted to be able to hold him any time I wanted. Because of this, I used Reed as an inspiration to quit smoking. Five days before he was born, I put the smokes down and so far, I haven't turned back. I'm celebrating two years of being smoke-free today!
Knox and I got to spend some time with Reed yesterday after church. Seeing Reed with my own son was worth every nicotine withdrawal, headache, and cranky mood I ever experienced!
Knox turned his charm on for Aunt Erin...
Reed crawled up in his daddy's lap to get in on some of the loving, too. He put Knox's pacifier back in his mouth, drove his car on him, and just touched him. He was very good with Knox!

4 comments:
I absolutely loved this post! First of all, YEAH for two years of being smoke-free! I knew you could do it, and the Gapen Family was and still is so proud of you!
Second of all, thank you for bringing Knox into the Sanctuary. I enjoyed every minute!
Third, I love the fist picture and all the smiling pictures. The last couple of pictures are so sweet. Love those lips!
We had a wonderful time with you and Knox, but we missed Benjie. Hopefully, we will get to see him this weekend! We love you guys!
Isn't it amazing how the little animals on their toys can get their attention so well. Hayden really loves his little monkey on his play mat. We missed ya'll at church Sunday and as far as I can tell Hayden is in the clear. See ya'll soon.
He's just getting cuter and cuter!!! Love the pic of him and Benji asleep!!!
Love the pictures.. he is adorable. He was such a sweet baby in the sanctuary on Sunday.
Post a Comment