Sunday, April 12, 2009

Knox's First Easter

Knox's first Easter was wonderful! He was a precious little angel all day long! (He just didn't care too much about taking pictures.)

We attempted to take pictures outside before church, but the wind was blowing pretty bad. I'm paranoid about the wind, so we had to cut the photo session short. We didn't even attempt to try to get Knox's attention.

Knox must love his aunt Trish. He actually smiled in the first picture I took of them, but it was blurry. He almost looked interested in this one:

Aunt Trish must have stolen all of his charm from him, because he wasn't the least bit interested in taking a picture with me the rest of the day.

I had wanted Knox to go with us to our worship service and stay during the singing. After Sunday school was over, I was so excited to go get him. My idea was shattered when I walked into the nursery and saw this:
Two asleep in the swings (Emma and Hayden) and two asleep in the cribs (Knox and Gray). The nursery workers jokingly told us they gave them all Benadryl!

I had to take a closer look at Knox and Gray. They are so sweet!

L-R: Knox and Gray
After the worship service was over, I went to get Knox out of the nursery. He was hungry, so he wasn't interested in taking another family portrait. We had several attempts, but this was the best we got:

The Houston Family - Easter 2009

We spent the afternoon at Uncle George & Aunt Ozie's. We had a wonderful time visiting (and eating!) with our family and friends. Knox isn't quite old enough for hunting eggs, so he just mostly hung out with Poppy and Granny. That was perfectly fine for Knox. He quickly discovered he can sleep like a champ snuggled in Granny's arms!

When the "whole family" is traveling, I sit in the back seat with Knox. He can make some of the funniest faces. This is one of my favorites from today:
Seriously, Mommy - That's enough pictures for one day!

5 comments:

The Gapens said...

Happy Easter! I'm so glad Knox had a great first Easter. He looked absolutely precious as always. I love the last picture. Too cute! Love you!

Eva said...

I loved all of your Easter pics! Knox is adorable! And Peyton seems to be quite the looker too ;-)

Kimberly Whitley Bingham said...

Oh Tina, He looked so sweet!! The last picture is my favorite. He is beautiful! Love ya!!!

Aunt Trish said...

His Aunt Trish loves him too :)

The Martins said...

He was so cute in his Easter outfit. He was so good in the nursery. We cuddled for a little bit. :)