Photos by Laura Warren Photography(662)720-0020Portrait session was a special gift from Lydia Lovell
Precious!! That sums it up :)
I think all of the pictures are perfect. He is beautiful!
I LOVE the pictures.. He is so so so cute. They are all my favorites. I can't pick just one. He is such a sweet little baby.
Words can't even describe how precious those pics are!
He is absolutely PRECIOUS! I love all of the pics! You will treasure these all your days.
Tina, They are precious, precious, precious!!! How will you ever pick?
I am a little late but I enjoyed all the pictures. As said many times before---Knox is a beautiful baby. I look forward to seeing him. love, Reed's Grammie
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Precious!! That sums it up :)
I think all of the pictures are perfect. He is beautiful!
I LOVE the pictures.. He is so so so cute. They are all my favorites. I can't pick just one.
He is such a sweet little baby.
Words can't even describe how precious those pics are!
He is absolutely PRECIOUS! I love all of the pics! You will treasure these all your days.
Tina, They are precious, precious, precious!!! How will you ever pick?
I am a little late but I enjoyed all the pictures. As said many times before---Knox is a beautiful baby. I look forward to seeing him. love, Reed's Grammie
Post a Comment