Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nine Weeks Old

Another week has already passed! Our little man is nine weeks old today & more precious than ever!

When there are no cameras around, he lets his little personality shine! He is the sweetest child I've ever met! His little grin just melts my heart into! I also love how he kicks his feet when he's excited.
My favorite times are immediately after Knox awakes. He does NOT take after me in this category. He always wakes up in such a great mood. He will let me talk to him for several minutes before he realizes he'd like to eat. : )




Knox is also doing very well holding his head up. He's been able to do this somewhat since the day he was born, but I can really tell he has gotten a lot stronger.
We still do not own scales (and won't), so I do not know how much he weighs. He's eating six ounces during each feeding, and I think he's doing quite well packing on the pounds.

I took some pictures of him today with no clothes on to show how well he has filled out...
Trying to make some sounds

Mommy's Little Frog

Life is good!!

5 comments:

The Simpsons said...

HE is filling out some. His expressions are priceless. We need to get over there and see him sometime. I will call you soon.

Eva said...

He is too cute! I could just squish him! HAHA!

The Gapens said...

Look at his legs! They've filled out a lot more! I hope he has legs like Reed. Loved the post as always. Love you too!

The Martins said...

My my he is getting so big. Hayden is the same way in the morning (most of the time). Knox is sooo darling. I can't belive how time is flying by.

Kimberly Whitley Bingham said...

Tina, He looks so big!!! And that smile is priceless! Enjoy every second.