This is a day I hope to always, always, always remember. I had such an incredible time with my little buddy.
We began our day by meeting Pop and Pappaw for lunch at Cedar Landing. Pappaw had a doctor's appointment, so unfortunately he left after he finished eating. However, this was just the beginning for us!
Pop and Nani bought Knox a tent (which is SO cool)! Pop showed us how to set it up while we were in the parking lot. Knox was a great little helper.
Before we left the restaurant, I found out that Uncle Jack's home baseball game had been moved to Shannon. We went to Walmart to buy a few things (warm clothes, more diapers, etc.). It's better to be over-prepared.
As usual, no one is going anywhere until Knox drives. Pop was kind enough to let Knox take the wheel (and radio, windshield wipers, and blinker).
When we left Walmart, we made another surprise visit to see Granny. I love watching Knox with Granny! He is so sweet to her!



In order to keep Knox from riding so much, I decided to spend the afternoon in Tupelo while we waited for Uncle Jack's game. We went to Ballard Park and just simply hung out. Knox swang, we walked around, we laughed together, we watched an airplane fly over, and then Knox saw the ducks. His little world lit up! I was so nervous trying to take pictures, but I wanted to remember this always! He was completely fascinated by the ducks!
Knox can't run yet, but he sure came close!! He chased the ducks all over the hill and around the water.






In order to keep Knox from riding so much, I decided to spend the afternoon in Tupelo while we waited for Uncle Jack's game. We went to Ballard Park and just simply hung out. Knox swang, we walked around, we laughed together, we watched an airplane fly over, and then Knox saw the ducks. His little world lit up! I was so nervous trying to take pictures, but I wanted to remember this always! He was completely fascinated by the ducks!
Knox can't run yet, but he sure came close!! He chased the ducks all over the hill and around the water.
Time passed, and we went to Chick-fil-A to eat supper. Knox wasn't all that interested in eating, but he absolutely LOVED when I squirted ketchup on his little index finger!
We finally made it to the ballgame, and Mr. Reed had a big bag of Bugles and Cheese Puffs for Knox. Mr. Reed taught Knox how to put the Bugles on his finger to eat them. It's precious watching him!
It's days like this that I truly LOVE having a little BOY!!!

3 comments:
The pictures of Knox chasing the ducks are too stinkin cute!!! Loved this post!
Ahhh. Looks like ya'll had a great day.
We finally have Internet again! I've missed looking at my little buddy. I loved all of the stories you told, especially the duck story & the "Knox yelling like Momma" story.
Love it & love you guys too! Great post Momma!
Post a Comment