Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Peanuts and Crackerjacks

I can't believe Uncle Jack's seventh grade baseball season is already over! Knox and I had so much fun going to the ballgames!
There were times we pulled in on two wheels coming from Knox's swimming lessons, but nevertheless, we made it! Knox never missed a single game all season.

He was quite the trooper, and I am so proud of him. He rarely ever fussed or gave me any trouble. Although he was often bribed with Cheetos and/or Bugles, he survived each game and each trip.


Some of the things Knox enjoyed this season were:

~hanging out with Nana
~eating Bugles (and putting them on his little finger)

~riding Peyton's car all over the place, and often talking on a cell phone. *He called our preacher one time from Nana's phone. The preacher called Nana back & told her all he heard was heavy breathing! Ha!
~walking around with no pants on after spilling water on his shorts, as well as sporting Kirk's hat
~hanging out with Kirk
~balancing a water bottle on his head
*pictured with Mr. Reed, his ultimate snack buddy - Mr. Reed insisted on buying Knox something at every game. They are also peekaboo buds!
~carrying Uncle Jack's cooler

~stealing Ryeder's chair

lpppppppopooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?/
(I'm not sure what that means, but Knox does.)



~making new friends
*The Thorn family was SO good to Knox! He loved riding the horsey with them and eating all of their food.
~drinking Moma's Twist Ups

~guzzling down Capri Suns
*pictured at Peyton's practice game in his very own new chair
~entertaining the fans
~and smiling at everyone in sight!

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

What fun! I love his smile and his excitement!