Knox went to his first Easter egg hunt at our church Saturday! It was so sweet watching him (and the other children) in action!
Knox picked up the first egg, and he was set. I encouraged him to get another one, so he walked around with an egg in each hand. He eventually ended up with six eggs, but all he cared about was having one in each hand.
Knox picked up the first egg, and he was set. I encouraged him to get another one, so he walked around with an egg in each hand. He eventually ended up with six eggs, but all he cared about was having one in each hand.
2 & under group
-Ryeder, Knox, Hayden, Elizabeth, Halle, Miley, and Emma

4 comments:
I love that. Bird in the hand. His expression when he got the first egg is one of happiness. He looks so proud.
I guess my comment didn't get sent. I think the expression on his face when he had the first egg in his hand is so neat, looks like he is so proud of it. Good pictures.
I love the face in the bucket pic and the picture of him studying the egg. Sweet post. Love you!
It looks like Knox had a lot of fun at his first egg hunt... he is too cute!
Post a Comment