Monday, July 5, 2010

Final Destination - Birmingham

Throughout the entire vacation, our boys were great! I never imagined our trip would go as well as it did. When riding, the boys were either happy and giggling or asleep.
Just as happy as can be
Pure sweetness

Our last destination was Birmingham. We stayed at SpringHill Suites at the Colonnade. The Gapens came over to swim for a while.
Our little waterbug, Knox, loves to swim.

We spent our final day of vacation at Alabama Adventure with Pop, Lexi, Chris, Erin, Reed, and Chase. Pop and Lexi were great tourguides for us newbies.
Knox absolutely loved Salamander Bay, an area just for little folks like him!
Lexi and Knox sliding


Seesawing with Daddy

Knox hanging with his buddy, Uncle Chris ("Kiss")

Having a ball!
-Mommy, Knox, Peyton, and Chris
Knox and Lexi
-She was SUPER with him!

I hated to see our vacation come to end.
Saying goodbye is never easy, but I'm beginning to think it's one of Knox's favorite parts!
Goodbye kiss
-Knox and Chase

No comments: