His favorite thing of all was driving Gracemarie's Gator. He LOVED it!
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Gator Time
While Daddy was at the races in Columbus, Knox and I went to hang out at Uncle George's shop. Before we left, he had to put on some of my old tennis shoes.
This had to be one of the best days Knox has ever had! He was SOOOO busy and SOOOO excited!!! It tickled me just watching him.
His favorite thing of all was driving Gracemarie's Gator. He LOVED it!

Mashin' it to the floor!
He also got out every riding toy he could find, and even a Dora the Explorer tent. He was grinning and giggling the whole time. I have lots of videos, but I can't put them on here due to the conversations in the background! Ha!
His favorite thing of all was driving Gracemarie's Gator. He LOVED it!
Labels:
Playground
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Somehow, I missed this post! The Mickey Mouse pics were sweet, and I love the gator pics!
Post a Comment