Being home together is absolutely wonderful. Daddy and I spent the day oohing and aahing over him. Daddy picked Big Brother up from school, and Knox got LOTS of attention after that. Peyton just couldn't get enough of Knox. He covered him with lots and lots of kisses. It was so sweet seeing them together.

Ain't nothing like sweet loving from Daddy Our first night at home went very well. Knox got up every three hours to eat. I must admit that I'm still a little nervous. I catch myself checking on him to make sure he's still breathing well. I'm sure most moms do the same thing, but after our scare, I just won't let myself stop.
He's also starting to master "crying." It's still the sweetest sound I've ever heard -which I know one day I won't think that. But for the time being, I love to hear him trying.
Knox slept in his Pack N' Play at the foot of our bed. His daddy wants everyone to know that Knox did NOT sleep there the entire night. Yes, he ended up in the bed with us, but I promise to do better. The little fellow has stolen Mom's heart.
He's really cute when he has gas...
Knox is now getting lots of loving from his grandparents - and his uncle Jack, too. : ) 



6 comments:
You have a beautiful son! Looks like a MSU linebacker. May be a 2 sport star (playing at Dudy Noble as well).
Beautiful...absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to give him some sweet lovin' myself. Love you!!!
Congrats Tina!! He is beautiful!
Tina, I am so glad that you had a good night with the baby. You have slept your last sound night. You will never have another one, That's just a sacrifice that we Mom's have to make. Its ok to sneak him in the bed with you occasionally. You WON'T regret it!!! Love and snuggle hime while you can and treasure every minute of it. Love you girl, KIM
Tina, your lil man is so handsome! Congratulations! Love your blog too!
Finally signed up to post!!
I can't wait to see Knox and hold him again. I have had a sore throat the past week but hope to come see you as soon as I'm able
Granny (LOL)
Post a Comment