Saturday, February 21, 2009

This Week in Black & White

Laid back with Uncle Jack

Hanging out with Daddy

Easton, Daddy, Knox, and Luke

Mommy is obsessed with Knox's feet

Knox & Easton

Knox & Luke

Knox & Aunt Trish

Knox & Aunt Erin

Reed, Aunt Erin, and Knox

Mommy is obsessed with Knox's legs, too

Check out those long toes!

Mommy LOVES her baby boy
And just one in color...
Pucker up!

6 comments:

Aunt Trish said...

Very good! Luke is the only one here with me but he is very excited about the pictures. Good job! Love You!

Kimberly Whitley Bingham said...

Love the black and whites!!! It's so funny. I had an obsession with my kids feet too!! He is growing soooo..... fast!!! He gets pretty with every blog!! Just kiss him to peices!! Hey by the way, I finally figured out how to sign my blog! ha ha

Kimberly Whitley Bingham said...

I finally figured out how to sign my blog and now I can't use correct tence. I meant.... He gets PRETTIER, not pretty. Just tell Baby Knox that Ms Kim is just OLD and brain dead!! lol

The Gapens said...

I loved spending time with that precious angel this weekend. He is the sweetest baby. My arms already feel empty! Love you

The Robertsons said...

He's precious! I love feet pictures.

Granny Houston said...

I love the black & white photos.

Knox was so sweet Saturday, I took several photos I need to e-mail you.