We had such a great day today! Our visits with Knox were absolutely wonderful!
It was so good to see Knox off the ventilator. He was resting so peacefully. He's still got tubes and wires going everywhere, but there's no comparison to seeing him on the ventilator.
Big Brother Peyton went with us today. He is not allowed in the NICU, so he stands outside in front of the window. Knox is too far away for anyone to really see him, but one of the nurses picked him up this afternoon for Peyton (and Tiffany & Amber). Peyton was tickled to see him, but Knox was NOT happy about being picked up!


I reported this morning that they have increased Knox's amount of feeding, and we were delighted to hear that Knox is digesting everything well!
Knox looked soooo adorable hanging out in his sunshades getting him a tan. : ) We couldn't help but giggle at him chillin' in his purple shades. He is too cute!



Tonight, the nurse told us they sometimes turn off the lamps to give the babies (and their eyes) a rest. Several minutes after she removed Knox's shades, he opened his eyes!!!! Oh what a precious moment we had! He would just look at me and Daddy, and it warmed both of our hearts! I even stepped out so Poppy could come in and see Knox with his eyes open. Daddy borrowed Granny's camera & he took several pictures. Hopefully I can post a few of those soon. We'd been visiting for a while, but Daddy and I just could not stand the thought of leaving Knox with his eyes open. I rubbed his little head & Daddy held his hand until he drifted off to sleep. Joy, joy, joy! It's so hard to believe how much we love Knox!
1 comment:
I loved the post, and I loved getting to see some pictures of that sweet baby boy. .
Thanks for taking the time to update us. We love you!
Post a Comment